Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Way- French Camino

I have now walked about 178km. For the past week I have been on the French Camino which started for me in southern France at St Jean Pied de Port. There have been so many beautiful vistas and experiences in the past week which will take me many future months to absorb. I´ve uploaded few pictures in the past week because my days have been populated by long stretches of walking with night arrivals at the pilgrim albuergues (which are like hostel but only for the walkers), dinner and lights out followed by early awakenings because most albuergues require you exit by 7 or 8 in the morning. The way has been densely populated with hundreds of other pilgrims from all over the world.
I will be posting new pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment